Saturday, March 10, 2012

Famous Last Words

I'll get a world record for this.
Let me reach in and get your watch out of the printing press.
Hey, there's no handles inside these car doors!
It's fireproof.
He's probably just hibernating.
What does this button do?
I'm making a citizen's arrest.
So, you're a cannibal...
It's probably just a rash.
Why am I standing on a plastic sheet?
Are you SURE the power if off?
Yeah, I made the deciding vote on the jury, so what of it?
The odds of that happening have to be a million to one!
What duck?
What do you mean, "I'll be back"?
Pull the pin and count to what?
Which wire was I supposed to cut?
I've seen this done on TV.
I'll hold it and you light the fuse.
It can't possibly rain for forty days and nights.
Give me liberty or give me death.
It's strong enough for both of us.
This doesn't taste right.
I can make the light before it changes.
Nice doggie.
I can do that with my eyes closed.
I've done this before.
Well, we've made it this far.
That's odd.
You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses on, would you?
OK. This is the last time.
Don't be so superstitious.
Now watch this!

No comments: