Saturday, July 3, 2010

June Tally 2010

So, I really didn't post again last month even though I really had wanted to and planned on doing so. In other words, I am currently a lousy blogger. Ya'll forgive me though, right? I mean, at least I Wanted to! Anyway, this post is for my reading in June which wasn't too bad. Not fantastic, but I was busy. and on vacation. Here it is.

Ripped at the Seams ~ Nancy Krulik 6/1
A Very Naughty Angel ~ Barbara Cartland 6/4
So Worthy My Love ~ Kathleen E. Woodiwiss 6/14
The Folk Keeper ~ Franny Billingsley 6/15
Every Storm ~ Lori Wick 6/16
The Body Finder ~ Kimberly Derting 6/16
Dear John ~ Nicholas Sparks 6/17
Bloodlust ~ Alex Duval 6/19
Initiation ~ Alex Duval 6/19
Ritual ~ Alex Duval 6/19
Legacy ~ Alex Duval 6/22
Pandora Gets Jealous ~ Carolyn Hennesy 6/23
Deenie ~ Judy Blume 6/24
The Princess & The Pauper ~ Kate Brian 6/24
Goddess of Spring ~ P.C. Cast 6/28
Lawman's Redemption ~ Marilyn Pappano 6/29

That's a total of 16 for June. Not bad with all things considered.

1 comment:

Darlyn said...

totally not bad.but i have to say,i read a lot of books too if i'm NOT spending much time on blogging ;p