WARNING: Do not do all of them in one class.
1. Try to develop psychic powers, then use 'em.
2. Inflate a beachball and throw it around the room.
3. Sing showtunes.
4. Fake a seizure
5. Make loud animal noises then deny doing it.
6. Think of new pick up lines. See if they work.
7. Pretend you're flying a jet fighter in the Gulf War.
8. Churn some butter.
9. Conceive a brand new language.
10. Walls made of brick. Count 'em.
11. Think of nicknames for everyone you know.
12. See how long you can hold your breath.
13. Chew on your arm until someone notices.
14. Change seats every three minutes.
15. Think of five new ways to cheat at Trivial Pursuit
17. Run across the room, tag someone and say, "You're it!"
18. Think of five new ways to use your shoes.
19. Start a wave.
20. Walk around the room begging for spare change.
21. Roast marshmallows.
22. Practice phrasing your answers in the form of a question.
23. Crawl around the room humming the theme from Mission Impossible.
24. Take apart your desk.
25. Tear pages out of your notebook.
26. Pretend to communicate with your home planet.
27. Play rock-paper-scissors with yourself. Accuse your left hand of cheating.
28. Do a quick tapdance routine.
29. Play with matches.
30. Try birdwatching.
31. Scratch yourself. Alot.
32. Walk up the aisle yelling, "Popcorn! Hot popcorn here!"
33. Throw your backpack at someone.
34. Draw on your stomach.
35. Run to the window, then say, "Sorry, I thought I saw the Bat signal."
36. Ask the person in front of you to marry you.
37. Start laughing really hard and say, "Oh! Now I get it!"
38. Make a sundial.
39. Bite people.
40. Summarize the teachings of Socrates in 50 words or less.
41. Give yourself a new identity.
42. Write a screenplay about a diabetic Swedish girl who can't swim.
43. Dig an escape tunnel.
44. Announce your candidacy for President.
45. Learn to tie your shoes with one hand.
46. See how many push-ups you can do.
47. Run with scissors.
48. Write stupid lists