Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Freshening the Home the Efficient Way




Okay, so BzzAgent is this AWESOME website/company that works with people and word of mouth. They set up campaigns for other companies that are trying to get their product out and heard of. For example: Glade contracted BzzAgent to have their agents (yes, seriously, we're called agents) try out two of their new products. Those of us agents that were invited to the campaign were sent coupon booklets that contained two coupons for free products just so that we could try it out and form an opinion. We don't have to like what we try out, but we do have to share our opinion with others and then document it. So here goes.

I, Hannah, am a BzzAgent. I received, for free, coupons that allowed me to get a free Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist and Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser. (To be honest, I've only gotten the Oil Diffuser so far.) And let me just tell you that I LOVE it! The Oil Diffuser, I mean.  My husband picked up the white one for me in Lavender & Juniper Berry. This thing isn't very big, but the scent seriously carries throughout my entire house and I've got it upstairs in my bedroom. By the way, I've got a big house. Anyway, the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser comes in three different scents (Lavender & Juniper Berry, Pineapple & Mangosteen, and Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice) and in two different colors (white and bamboo).

All that said, if you happen to be looking for a new way to freshen your homes, you should totally try these out. AND...if you DO want to try them out, send me a private message with your address and I'll send you coupons for money off when you buy them.  *grin*

Oh, and if you'd like the opportunity to try out new product for free...join BzzAgent yourself. It's definitely worth checking out.

No comments: