Friday, August 19, 2011

What's the point of a blog when you never post?

You can totally ask me that question. As long as you don't expect a clear answer. I love blogging, really I do, but I always find myself wishing I was busy doing something else instead of writing. I feel like I don't have anything interesting to contribute, so why waste your time while you read my drivel.

Oh, yeah, and the other reason I haven't posted....I've been busy changing my life. In MANY ways. My younger brother and my sister-in-law no longer live with Joseph and I. I've been SO much more active. I've lost 24 lbs. since April 2011. I went back to Spark People and I LOVE it there! I've not read nearly as many books this year as I did last year. Not even close. I've found that I've been able to avoid buying more books than I really need. I've visited King's Dominion for the first time. Joseph and I have found a new church that we BOTH absolutely love.

What about you, though? What have YOU done since we last chatted? Please spill. I hate that I've been so far away from you for so long.

3 comments:

Allie said...

I think we all go through periods of not wanting to write, or feeling like we have nothing to say. I just got out of one of those spurts a month or so ago. I also go through periods of reading a lot to reading nothing. I think it is perfectly normal!

Congrats on the weight loss! I am still working towards my goal.

Stephanie said...

I'm glad your back:)

Jendi said...

You go girl! Sounds like things are looking up. I'm happy for you.