Sunday, August 22, 2010

July Tally 2010

Yes, I realize we are almost through August and I am just now getting around to posting my tally for July. I have plenty of excuses for this, but I'm not going to give any. I don't want to say them and I'm sure you don't want to read them. Moving on.

July was a rather good month due to a few short books and a new manga series. And I mustn't forget my Barbara Cartlands.

Deathnote Vol. 1 ~ Tsugumi Ohba 7/1
Deathnote Vol. 2 ~ Tsugumi Ohba 7/1
Deathnote Vol. 3 ~ Tsugumi Ohba 7/2
Deathnote Vol. 4 ~ Tsugumi Ohba 7/3
Nightlight: A Twilight Parody ~ The Harvard Lampoon 7/4
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner ~ Stephenie Meyer 7/5
Deathnote Vol. 5 ~ Tsugumi Ohba 7/7
Deathnote Vol. 6 ~ Tsugumi Ohba 7/8
Deathnote Vol. 7 ~ Tsugumi Ohba 7/8
Deathnote Vol. 8 ~ Tsugumi Ohba 7/9
Deathnote Vol. 9 ~ Tsugumi Ohba 7/9
Deathnote Vol. 10 ~ Tsugumi Ohba 7/9
The Red Pyramid ~ Rick Riordan 7/11
Deathnote Vol. 11 ~ Tsugumi Ohba 7/11
Deathnote Vol. 12 ~ Tsugumi Ohba 7/11
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone ~ J.K. Rowling 7/12
Never Laugh at Love ~ Barbara Cartland 7/19
The Unwanted Wedding ~ Barbara Cartland 7/20
The Incredible Honeymoon ~ Barbara Cartland 7/21
Moments of Love ~ Barbara Cartland 7/21
Wild Irish Roses ~ Una McManus 7/22
Can You Keep a Secret ~ Sophie Kinsella 7/23
Who Needs Boys ~ Stephie Davis 7/24
When It Happens ~ Susanne Colasante 7/25
Good Girls ~ Laura Ruby 7/26
Story of a Girl ~ Sara Zarr 7/26
How I Live Now ~ Meg Rosoff 7/27
Companions of the Night ~ Vivian Vande Velde 7/28
Model Spy ~ Shannon Greenland 7/29
Down to the Wire ~ Shannon Greenland 7/30
The Winning Element ~ Shannon Greenland 7/30

With a total of 32 books read, I definitely feel like July was a good month for reading. I can only hope that August goes a little bit better this last week cause right now...it's pitiful!

No comments: