Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year, My Loves

Good Afternoon, 2011. Welcome to the world. It's very nice to meet you. I have a few requests, if I may, that'd I'd like to ask of you.

First, would you be a dear and go finish up my laundry, start my dishes, and take down my Christmas trees (yes, plural) and decorations around my house? I'd be EVER so grateful if you'd make yourself useful. Thank you.

Second, I easily surpassed my reading goal last year, so I think I'd like to take it easy this year. I'm thinking about merely reading through my own bookshelves with a very few new additions. Namely, the last books in series that I've had started for quite some time already. (Think, Percy Jackson in paperback.)

Third, If you could find it in your heart to help me remember to take a walk around my neighbourhood as often as possible, I might be willing to name you as my best friend ever. Maybe.

Fourth, Let's have fun together, 2011. I'm going to bet you are going to be my best year yet!

Love,
Hannah

No comments: