Monday, December 8, 2008

Crazy Boys

Joseph and Tres and Titus kept me well entertained yesterday so I figured I would share a few pictures to show you what they were doing. Joseph and Tres spent the day up on my roof hanging up Christmas lights.

Up close but not too close.

Further back shot.

Wait! a random boy climbing through my bathroom window?

Dropping the extension cord over the side of the house for Joseph.

Tossing the extension cord up to Joseph. Yes, I know this one is technically before the one above it, but that's okay.
I know my blog hasn't been really anything but pictures lately, but I haven't been doing anything aside from work, decorate, and wrap presents.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

You're really going all out! I just hope they're as eager to take them all odnw later. :^)