Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trying something new

I've never used a blog background before aside from the few options that Blogger provides, but as I was reading through the many different blogs that participate in It's Monday What Are You Reading? I saw a super cute background on Darlyn's blog . It was the first time I saw anything from Jelly Pages so I stopped by the website to look for a background that fit me. This is what I found and I absolutely adore it! It's girly, and green, and PINK, and it fits my header picture. That was the one thing I didn't want to have to change just yet. Although, thinking about it today...I might just change it anyway.

What do you think? Is my background likable?

2 comments:

Darlyn said...

woa..this one cool! =p way to go girl.i keep changing my blog background like thousands time and finally i stick at the current one! hey hannah, i have an award for you! hope this brighten up your day.. =p

http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-award-4.html

Alicia said...

LOVE IT!!!