Monday, May 31, 2010

May Tally

May was another pretty good month for reading even though it wasn't such a great month for blogging again. I think I've got blogging covered for June, though. I've got alot going on, but still have lots of ideas for posts. Now I just need to bring them into being. However, this post is about the books that I've read this month, not about my lack of posts. Here's the list.

Ill Wind ~ Rachel Caine 5/5
Heat Stroke ~ Rachel Caine 5/6
Chill Factor ~ Rachel Caine 5/7
Windfall ~ Rachel Caine 5/8
Firestorm ~ Rachel Caine 5/10
Thin Air ~ Rachel Caine 5/11
Gale Force ~ Rachel Caine 5/13
Cape Storm ~ Rachel Caine 5/14
The Scots Never Forget ~ Barbara Cartland 5/16
The Personal Correspondence of Hannah Brown and Sarah Smith: The Underground Railroad ~
Nancy LeSourd 5/16
The Borrowers ~ Mary Norton 5/18
The Last Rogue ~ Deborah Simmons 5/19
My Invisible Boyfriend ~ Susie Day 5/19
Daughters of the Sea: Hannah ~ Kathryn Lasky 5/19
Love and War ~ Barbara Cartland 5/22
Scary Beautiful ~ Niki Burnham 5/23
Kiss of Death ~ Rachel Caine 5/23
Do-Over ~ Niki Burnham 5/29
How NOT to Spend Your Senior Year ~ Cameron Dokey 5/29
The Inheritance ~ Louisa May Alcott 5/30
Love Undercover ~ Jo Edwards 5/31
Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell Out of a Tree ~ Lauren Tarshis 5/31

That makes 22 books read in May which brings my yearly total to 183. Wow. That's alot of books even if I AM counting manga.

1 comment:

Darlyn said...

Whoaa!That is A LOT!Now you makes me jealous.. Haha!