Sunday, March 22, 2009

Losing Myself in Wrestling

It's been 13 days since I last posted. Wow. I've been so busy playing FB wrestling when I've had any free moments that I had almost forgotten that I had a blog. So, let me tell you a little bit about what I've been up to.

To be honest with you, I don't really remember the 10th through the 13th. At all. The 14th found me in my morning room having a color "party" with Joanna and Hannah. Joanna and I were getting ready for the TLC Ladies Luncheon at church at noon. We were having so much fun talking and getting ready that we were both late to the luncheon, but it was still alot of fun. After the luncheon we all went home and I have no idea what I did for the rest of the day.

Oh wait! I forgot the biggest news. On the 10th... I signed up to be a Mary Kay consultant. Finally.

So, back to the breakdown. Missions Conference at CBC started on the 14th and continued through Wednesday, the 18th. However, instead of attending Missions Conference on Monday night, I joined Hannah at Susie's house for my very first Mary Kay business meeting as a consultant. It was there that I received my Mary Kay pin.

Monday through Wednesday found me out of my house until sometime after 9pm each night. Not much sleep at all was happening. This was amplified by the fact that Joseph and I were dog sitting Max and Bailey from the 14th until just yesterday. Then, on Thursday, Ace joined in the madness. (Ace is Tres and Somer's mixed breed puppy.) Ace and Rocky are great friends and they LOVE to play fight ALL day! Literally.

Anyway, if you made it through reading that whole jumble of thoughts, you're a better person than I. I was seriously just writing as I thought of everything.

2 comments:

United Studies said...

I once tried to sell Avon, but there are so many Avon reps around, and so I ended up spending more money than what I made.

Good luck!

Alicia said...

I think that I did Avon too(for a very short while), you've really got to dive in with both feet with that stuff. It was nice catching up - hope you have lots of great parties.