Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Fill Ins! (1)




This is my first time participating in Friday Fill Ins! but it looks like so much fun that I couldn't pass it up this week.


1. I am so looking forward to going home to Pennsylvania next weekend!


2. I need to finish reading BoneMan's Daughters later.


3. When you get
a free moment, call your parents and tell them you love them. (I love you Mom and Dad!)


4. Music is a big part of my life.


5. If you need anything for dinner tonight, choose steak and potatoes. They're the BEST!


6. Next Friday evening, I'm taking a trip.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my Ted Dekker book, tomorrow my plans include going over government applications with my mother-in-law and dinner in Woodbridge, and Sunday, I want to go to the library!


If you're interested in participating, be sure to head over to Friday Fill-Ins and join in the fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny you mention talking with parents. My dad just called me this morning. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I used to live in Ashburn, Virginia until. I got married my husband lived in South Carolina and headed the N. Virginia traffic. I was the one to move.