This is my first time participating in Friday Fill Ins! but it looks like so much fun that I couldn't pass it up this week.
1. I am so looking forward to going home to Pennsylvania next weekend!
2. I need to finish reading BoneMan's Daughters later.
3. When you get a free moment, call your parents and tell them you love them. (I love you Mom and Dad!)
4. Music is a big part of my life.
5. If you need anything for dinner tonight, choose steak and potatoes. They're the BEST!
6. Next Friday evening, I'm taking a trip.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my Ted Dekker book, tomorrow my plans include going over government applications with my mother-in-law and dinner in Woodbridge, and Sunday, I want to go to the library!
If you're interested in participating, be sure to head over to Friday Fill-Ins and join in the fun.