Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Monday, What are You Reading? (12)




What are you reading on Mondays? is a meme hosted by Sheila. This is our opportunity as bloggers to share what we've read in the past week and what we plan on reading this week. If you'd like to join in (it's really fun), go to One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books and add your name to the list.


Read Last Week:


Magic Under Glass ~ Jaclyn Dolamore 3/22
Tantalize ~ Cynthia Leitich Smith 3/23
Eternal ~ Cynthia Leitich Smith 3/24
Meridian ~ Amber Kizer 3/24
Another Faust ~ Daniel & Dina Nayeri 3/27
Rapunzel's Revenge ~ Shannon & Dean Hale 3/28
Calamity Jack ~ Shannon & Dean Hale 3/28
Getting to Third Date ~ Kelly McClymer 3/28

Currently Reading:

The Sherwood Ring ~ Elizabeth Marie Pope


Planning to Read This Week:


Song Quest ~ Katherine Roberts
Crystal Mask ~ Katherine Roberts
Dark Quetzal ~ Katherine Roberts


The Echorium Sequence (the three books I plan to read this week) came to my attention via Becky at The Bookette. She wrote a post two weeks ago reviewing Song Quest and stating her wish to help get Song Quest back into publication. After learning about the book, I search my local library's database and was thrilled to discover that the county library system had one copy of each book in the sequence so of course I put them on hold and eventually brought them home. I'm definitely looking forward to reading these.


So, what are YOU reading this week?

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Hey there!

I started to read a manga yesterday that was so bad that I finally gave up. It is called Children of the Sea. Not only was it one of those ones that you read from back to front, it was boring!

Going to check out The Echorium Sequence now.

Jan von Harz said...

Wow you had a great week. I hope you like Eternal. I need to get Tantalize as I read Eternal first. I also want to read Magic Under Glass. Hope you have another great week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had a great week. I like how you date your reads. I used to do that when I journaled my reviews.

Have another good week :)

Jennifer said...

You had a huge week of reading! Congrats! This week's line-up is equally impressive. I have not read anything my Katherine Roberts, so I will need to look further into her. Have a great week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-29.html

Anonymous said...

What did you think of Magic Under Glass? I've read different reviews of that, but have heard the title around a lot. One of the books I'm reading is Going Bovine - check out my blog for my review. :)

Have a wonderful week!

Darlyn said...

whoaa..what a list!i hope have that much of books read. i'm dissappointed when you told me about Eternal is not the sequel to tantalize.i was hoping something for quincie and kieren. =(

however, i hope eternal wont let me down. ;p