•List 10 things that make you happy.
•Try and do at least one of them today.
•Tag ten bloggers that brighten your day.
•Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. My puppy Rocky
3. Kisses from Joseph
4. Daisies (they are, after all, the friendliest flower)
6. Girl talks
7. My family
8. Going home to PA
9. Sunday Drives (even if its a weekday...just driving around makes me happy cause northern VA is just GORGEOUS!)
10. Spring (I'm sooo glad it's finally here!)
Doing at least one today is pretty easy for me today. LOL. I've already gotten quite a few kisses from Joseph, Rocky has already loved up on me, and I'll be starting my latest book once I finish up my posts here.
As for passing this award on - I know it says ten, but I'm just going with three cause I've got two other awards to pass on as well today.
Alica @ Daughter of Hope (Alicia's my older sister so being able to see pics of my nieces and nephew on her blog makes me happy.)
Lori @ ten miles south of common sense ( She CRACKS me up!)
Lydia @ The Lost Entwife (Lydia always takes the time to hold mini conversations with me in the comments on her blog and I really appreciate getting to know her like that.)
Second up, from Jan @ Eating Y.A. Books, is the Honest Scrap Award. Jan's blog is one that I love to read because it's so personable. I never feel out of place reading it. Thanks Jan, for the award!
1. I started college at the age of 16.
2. I have four brothers and two sisters.
3. I have pretty much always gotten along well with all of my siblings except my younger sister. She just happens/happened to always know which buttons to push to make me mad very quickly. However, lately, we have been becoming very good friends.
4. Of all my siblings, I am most like my mother. And I don't really mind that at all.
5. I used to keep a journal. In college I went through about 9 different books of various sizes, but once college finished I stopped writing as much. Now, I blog.
6. My husband, Joseph, gave me my very first kiss.
7. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate.
8. I prefer to receive flowers and pens to jewelry from Joseph.
9. I have always wanted to make a daisy chain, but have never had the chance to do so.
10. I started my blog on my 25th birthday and, boy, am I ever glad that I did!
Passing it on:
Meg (Choco) @ In Which a Girl Reads (I always know that when I read Meg's blog I'm going to leave it laughing. Meg's opinions are always honest which is why I have to include her here.)
Rachel @ Home Girl's Book Blog (Rachel is so much fun and has no problem drawing in readers with her honesty. She's welcoming to everyone and is, to me, the perfect person to pass this award to.)
Darlyn @ Darlyn & Books (Darlyn always takes the time to comment on my posts and leave her honest viewpoint about books I've read or am reading. She also gives me honest suggestions about other books I might like and so far, I've enjoyed all that I've followed her advice on.)
And Last, but certainly not least, is my third award for the day, from Darlyn herself. Thank you, Darlyn. I very much appreciate the time you take to visit my blog!
1.Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic 3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4.State 7 Things about yourself!
Seven more things about myself:
1. I adore the Pride and Predjudice movies, but my favorite is the one with Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth.
2. I love to be around people, but I find it very hard to carry on conversations with people (in person) until I've known them for some time.
3. I LOVE to laugh!
4. I cannot drink water unless it is in a clear plastic bottle or a clear glass cup. (I know, weird)
5. I didn't get my drivers' license until after I was married.
6. I love all of the Seasons equally and all for different reasons
7. I like regular Oreos better than Double Stuf Oreos.
Passing it on:
Teddyree @ The Eclectic Reader (because I love her blog and I love her. :-)
Gwen @ Chew and Digest Books (Gwen is another blogger that I love. Between her blog and her comments, I never lack for conversation.)
And, just because Joseph just yelled that dinner is ready, I've got to stop here.
Thanks again, everyone for the awards and I love ya'll!