2. Casual day at work. (my coworker and I are conspiring to wear our new company shirts to work together tomorrow. We may be the only ones, but at least we'll match and we'll make all of our other coworkers jealous over our great coordination. :-)
3. An entire day to enjoy my new CDs! I just picked up my CDs at the post office this afternoon and I LOVE them!
4. I'll have two hours in the morning before work to read my "new" Barbara Cartland book. My sister, Alicia helped me find it online while I was down visiting her. I ordered it on Monday and it was delivered today.
5. After work, I get to come home. Maybe run a load or two of laundry. Then I get to head up to PA for the weekend.
6. I'll see my Mama-san and my leetle seester and my Daddy and my leetle (taller) brother and my dog, Jack.
What is the best part of tomorrow/this Friday for you this week?