Tuesday, January 20, 2009

When I am Interviewed...

I really do try my best to give good answers. Britt @ Nor-Cal Girl started this Interview process.

Here are the rules if you would like to be interviewed:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions


1. If you were to have a child right now (worry-free, no money issues or anything), would you want a boy or girl and what would their name be?
I would love to have two boys actually. Twins, if my prayers were answered. As for the names, assuming my husband let me name my boys, Jedidiah Andrew and Jack Lee.

2. You have the chance to spend a whole day doing ANYTHING you want, what would you do?
Definitely reading. Give me a nice warm spot in the sun, a stack of books, box of tissues (for my allergies), and an unlimited supply of either sweet ice tea or hot chamomile tea (my favorite).

3. If you HAD to lose one of the five senses (sight, smell, hearing, taste & touch), which would you willingly give up?
Smell, of course. Sight-seeing is a favorite pasttime, I need to be able to hear my babies crying (assuming #1 comes true), I LOVE food, and I'd hate to burn myself while cooking but not know it if I had no touch. Of course, the flavor of food would change a bit since half of what we as humans experience and associate with taste is actually our sense of smell.

4. If you had to eat one complete meal for dinner for two weeks, what would that meal consist of?
Steak, potatoes, and broccoli. Yum.

5. You get to have any exotic animal as a pet without having to worry about it attacking you or anything, what animal would you choose?
Hmmm. I'm stumped on this one. I kinda think maybe a kangaroo (it'd be a GREAT watch-animal) or a wombat (cause I think they're soooo cute!).

Anyone interested in joining in?

No comments: