Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Readathon with Kristen



Okay. I have no idea how many hours I read. 9 - I think. I feel like I read more, but when I look at my book list I know that's not possible. Here's the breakdown:

New Year's Eve:

Extras - Scott Westerfeld = 1 hr.

New Year's Day:

Finished Extras = 2 hr.
Magic or Madness - Justine Larbalestier = 3 hr.

January 2:

Martha's Secret Wish - Ella Gibson = 1 hr.

January 3:

A New Name - Grace Livingston Hill = 2 hr.

To be completely honest with you, I expected to read ALOT more than what I actually did however, life always seems to get in the way. On Sunday, for example, I started a 1500 piece puzzle with my future sister-in-law. I'm still working on the puzzle today and on Sunday, I only read and finished one book. Terrible! Oh well, at one book per day since January 1st, I'm still well on my way to my goal.

No comments: