Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ridiculously Excited (6-23-11)

(Formerly posted on SparkPeople on Thursday, June 23, 2011)

I don't own a scale. I don't WANT to own a scale. So normally, if you would ask me how much I weigh, I would tell you whatever I weighed when I last visited my family doctor. However, the building that my job is located in has a free gym and it has a scale. So I determined that I would try to weigh in for SparkPeople every other week. Today was an "every other". If you've seen my status you know that I weighed in at 195 lbs. That's 10 lbs down from what I weighed at my April doctor's visit. 10 lbs. in two months. For me, that's unheard of.

I can see daily, the impact my eating habits have on my energy levels. Since I've gotten back on SparkPeople, my eating has gotten healthier and healthier (ignore today's dinner). My coworkers have noticed and comment all the time if they think that I'm contemplating cheating on my goals.

When you put it all together, I'm losing weight and I'm feeling better. What more could a girl ask for? 

No comments: