Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in 8-29-11


Monday, August 29, 2011

Good Morning, my loves! And believe me...it is a GRAND morning! I just got back upstairs to my computer after weighing in for the week and I am SO excited to share that I lost 3 lbs. last week. THREE! I've been pretty consistent about the weight I've lost since I came back to Spark People in earnest back in June. Each week has been between 1 and 2 pounds. The only thing I did differently this week is play outside with the neighborhood kids instead of doing the 30 Day Shred. I think I must have been starting to get stuck in a rut with the Shred. But that's okay, because I realize now that I can't rely on only one method of exercising to reach my goal.

Wish me luck this week, friends. I've been challenged to take my cardio outdoors this week and as long as the weather stays nice, that shouldn't be too hard mentally, but let me just tell you that playing with the kids leaves me with more bruises than I can even count anymore. Can't wait for this afternoon! 

No comments: