Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In 07/25/11

(Formerly posted on SparkPeople on Monday, July 25, 2011)

So, I figured it would be a good idea to publish my weigh-ins each week if for no other reason than to see my progress in actual writing. Of course, earning a few more SparkPoints in the process doesn't hurt. :-)

This week, typical to me, I ate under calories almost every day of the week. If you had asked me before I started tracking my food how much I ate I probably would have given some super high number of calories and I probably would have been correct. My problem, I think is, with me switching to more nutritious foods, I am still eating the same VOLUME, but now, the volume is ALOT fewer calories. So tell me, how can I pump up my caloric intake without FEELING like I'm overeating?

On a brighter note, my husband is absolutely loving the new healthy me. But wait...not necessarily in the way you might think. He loves me because with my counting my calories, I've been cooking dinner. I hate cooking. I always feel like it takes too much time, BUT, I dislike this weight more than I dislike cooking. Besides, I've been able to find some pretty time efficient recipes so far this month. AND, it helps to have Joseph's iPod dock in my kitchen now so I can listen to my k-pop while I cook. K-pop makes Everything better. Oh, and the other thing that makes cooking enjoyable...FRESH vegetables. Like, FARMER fresh. Best part of the summer is farmers markets and BOY am I putting them to use this year!

Anyway, enough about everything else. Here are the numbers.

Last week (07/18/11) - 188.5 lbs.
This week (07/25/11) - 185.0 lbs.

Whoo Hoo! 

No comments: