Sunday, September 4, 2011

Trying to get back on track (6-13-11)

(Formerly posted on SparkPeople on Monday, June 13, 2011)

I suppose I should start with letting you know that I have a wonky back. I don't know where it all started, but every so often I'll aggravate my back and throw off my whole workout routine. Of course I would go and do JUST that as soon as I get back onto SparkPeople. But, I'm determined to not let it discourage me. I can still do minor exercises and dumb bell exercises. But I MISS my long morning walks with my coworker. And I miss yelling "Go Bald" at Jillian Michaels as I struggle to remain upright in the side lunge in Level One of The 30 Day Shred. So, I'm going to suck it up, and try to do a little of the Shred today. My back's feeling better, but still not up to par so I'll have to watch it, but I just can't stand sitting around anymore. It's literally killing me.

In other words, pray for me my friends...it may get ugly.

No comments: